torsdag 3 maj 2012

Vinster & Some Odd Girl Challenge

Some Odd Girls månadsutmaning nu i maj är en skiss som jag jobbat efter och här kommer mitt resultat.

Some Odd Girls may challenge is a sketch that I been working after and here´s the result.


Jag har även använt Marianne Designs dies LR0205 det lilla fågelhuset och LR0156 bladen.

I have also used Marianne Designsa dies LR0205, the little birdhouse and LR0156, to the leaf.




Kom på att jag glömt visa vad jag fick för fina vinster från de två utmaningarna jag vann i Svensk Scrapbookings Påskparad. Först så fick jag detta från Pysseltokig :)
Tack!

I forgot to show you my gifts from the two challenges I won at Swedish Scrapbookings Easter Parade. First I got this from the Pysseltokig :)
Thank you!


Och så fick jag detta härliga paket från Creativica, helt underbara blommor, bling och chipboards!
Perfekt, tack! Om ni kikar upp på kortet ovan så ser ni en av de blommor jag satte ihop från denna vinst!

And I got this lovely package from Creativica, lovely flowers, bling and chip boards!
Perfect, thank you! If you are peeking up on the card above and you will see one of the flowers I put together from this win!


Kram / Hugs 




8 kommentarer:

Marita Johansson sa...

superfint kort
Grattis till vinsterna
Kramis

Leah's Crafty Life sa...

What an absolute gorgeous card!! I love how you've created that beautiful scenery for Tweet Kaylee.. it's lovely!! So happy you joined in with us at Some Odd Girl!! :) :) :)

Anna sa...

Kanonfint kort!!
Så mycket fint att titta på.
Grattis till vinsterna :)
Hoppas du får en trevlig helg
Kramis

Arabella sa...

This is so gorgeous! I love the colour palette you have used and the birdcage diecut is a perfect addition to the card!

Thanks so much for joining us for the May Sketch Challenge at Some Odd Girl!

Arabella

Annette Allen sa...

aww I love this...totally love this your take on the sketch...love all the fun details...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

CraftyMomOf3 sa...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Brenda sa...

Beautifully done! I love all the flowery details and your beautiful colouring!

The Wolverina /// sa...

Gorgeous!!I love the detail and the color scheme! :)